1. Realize that life isn’t always fair. Accept what you must and change what you can.
2. Think before you act. A moment of carelessness or anger can cause years of anguish and regret.
3. Look for the beauty in life, in people, in nature, and in yourself.
4. Appreciate what you have: the people, the opportunities, the material possessions.
5. Make the effort to have fun: it is a great way to bond with others, and it makes some of the best memories.
6. Set aside some time for yourself. Do something you enjoy without feeling even a little guilty.
7. Accept others without judgement. Everyone is unique, and it is okay to be different.
8. Forgive. Bitterness and resentment hurt you more than the person you direct them at.
9. Learn. Open your mind to new ideas and activities, and don’t be afraid to try.
10. Dream. Make plans, believe in yourself and go for what you want.
About this blogI like to think of this blog as a personal space where business meets pleasure, with a little bit of inspiration on top. A place where I can share my work, thoughts, ideas, insights and serendipitous discoveries on the topics that interest me: creativity, photography, pr & communications, arts & culture, travel, personal development and more.
Tags150 anniversary 2011 TED Prize Amsterdam a portrait project art Asterix & Obelix beautiful black & white Bruges Brugge cake Carolina Georgatou colourful colours concert creativity dog Donald Duck Ernie & Bert Euro 2012 exhibition Facebook fashion frozen canals funny Germany Gustav Klimt Happiness Inside Out Inspiration inspirational Instagram iPhone Italy JR Juju and Jordash Jung von Matt Klimt 2012 Lego Life London Love Lucky Luke & the Daltons Mondrian Motivation music Ninja Turtles nude party photography portfolio portraits Portugal quotes sandwich San Francisco Museum of Modern Art SFMOMA Simpsons Smurfs snow social media Southpark Spain Spencer Tunick Stockholm technology techtiquette travel Twitter video Vienna Vrouwenruimte de Kat winter WOmen are Heroes World Press Photo